Catherine Rupp MD, phom (practical homeopath) serves patients seeking a healthy balance between traditional western medicine and alternative therapies.
After 22 years of serving as a pediatrician and internist at Indiana University Health, Dr. Rupp opened her own holistic health and integrative medicine office in April 2015 to serve patients in Fishers, Noblesville, Carmel, Zionsville, and the greater Indianapolis area. Dr. Catherine Rupp specializes in Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Integrative Medicine, and Practical Homeopathy®.
Dr. Rupp’s specialty care:
- Graduate, Academy of Practical Homeopathy 2021-2022
- Certified NAET Practitioner & Instructor
- Certified GAPS Practitioner
- Certified Acupoint Physical Medicine Practitioner
- Kalish Method Functional Medicine Practitioner